Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunchtime Linguine

Back in Singapore, and we met some friends for lunch. Not wanting to go too far from our friend’s office at One George St, we opted for Superfamous which was about as handy as you could get. This little open-air deck provides a nice little oasis of calm in the middle of the CBD, and serves up a fairly basic menu of sandwiches, salads and pastas

I went for the Linguine with Tiger Prawns in a Spicy Tomato Sauce, which I really enjoyed, despite the chilli I managed to get lodged in my throat…. Mr Greedy Glutton had the same and managed to splash tomato sauce all over his shirt… what a pair we are…

I have also heard that they serve up $10 fresh fruit martinis and complimentary mini burgers during their daily happy hour which is certainly reason enough for me to come back…

Superfamous - http://www.superfamous.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment