Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Express Thai

I was with a friend on our way to see Santana in concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium and needed a quick bite to eat before we went, so we called into Thai Express at Raffles City. It’s been a while since I’d been to Thai Express, and I’d forgotten just how good their food is – and we’re talking a cheap and cheerful fast-food joint in a shopping mall here.

We opted for the Phat Thai Neua - Beef Noodles:


Ka Nah Phat Het, Kai-lan with Mushrooms:

and the BBQ Seafood Platter with Spicy Chilli Padi and Lime Dip:


and it was all really fantastic. I wrote some time ago about Thai Accent at Vivocity and said that it was comparable to Thai Express, well I take that back… Thai Express kicks butt on Thai Accent…

I enjoyed this little chow-down so much I was actually back in Thai Express a few days later with Mr Greedy Glutton, sampling their awesome Yellow Chicken Curry with Potato and their tasty (and very spicy) Basil Beef Rice… twice in one week… now that’s greedy…

Thai Express - http://www.thaiexpress.com.sg/index.htm

2 comments:

  1. Greedy?? Nah, just taking advantage of the 20% discount for your second visit within 7 days, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he, actually I think that was before we got our Orange card!

    ReplyDelete