Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Current Cocktail of Choice

I don't only eat you know - I've also been known to enjoy a drink or two...

Here's my current cocktail of choice:

It's called a SaVanh 49 and is served at the Indochine bars across Singapore. I'm assuming it's named for their bar called Bar SaVanh which is at no. 49 Club St, which is in fact where I first ordered one while I was here on holiday a couple of years ago.

I just re-discovered it on Saturday while having a break from Shopping at the Indochine Sanctuary at Wisma Atria on Orchard Road.

It's made from Vodka, Martini Bianco, Lychee Liqueur and Grenadine... it's much stronger (ie. better) than your average Lycheetini you get in all the bars here.










Mmmm... makes you feel all warm inside....

No comments:

Post a Comment