Friday, June 4, 2010

NileGuide Local Expert

I have a new blogging position - I am now the Local Expert for Singapore for NileGuide. So if you are interested in all things Singaporean other than food - come along and follow my NileGuide blog!

Over at NileGuide they have local experts from around the world updating their blogs and the website content, so it's a great resource for when you're planning a holiday, to get on-the-ground local insight. I am slowly updating all the content on Singapore within the travel resource section for them, so come check it out if you're planning a holiday to Singapore!

Of course I will still be updating the Greedy Glutton blog - and if there are any food-related posts on my NileGuide blog, I'll add a link here too.

Can't hang around - I'm off for some Chicken Rice for lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment